Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I LOVE the Wii Fit!

Okay, so I must admit, I have a new addiction.

Even worse, it's an addiction to a video game.

But not just any video game; one of the hottest video games on the market, the Nintendo Wii Fit.

This game is incredible! It offers games and activities in aerobics, strength training, balance games, and yoga for multiple players. The game can track your BMI and weight, calculate a "Wii Age" that fits a body test, and offer you fitness tips. You can even set and track weight loss/gain goals with the program!
Although I haven't quite explored the yoga exercises, I can't help but try to break records in the other areas. I currently hold a record for the tightrope and ski-jump balance games. In the strength training exercises, I've challenged my "trainer" to push-ups or jack knife exercises. My favorite games are the aerobic exercises. In fact, I'm excited to share that I proudly hold the hoola-hoop record of over 3,300 hoola hoops on the ten minute challenge!

Okay, okay, enough boasting, I understand!

You can just bet, though, that I'll be playing this game as much as possible while I'm here! It's a great game to play individually and especially with family! This is definitely a game that I'll be looking out for when I can afford a Wii of my own!

Explore the site and take a look for yourself!

No comments: